CONGRATULATIONS to Dato’ Francis Ng Tian Sang, the Executive Chairman of Beverly Wilshire Medical Centre Sdn Bhd for winning the Man of The Year and the Brand of Year for Beverly Wilshire at The BrandLaureate SMEs Awards (2019-2020), at Hotel Majestic Kuala Lumpur on March 6, 2020.
NEW PARTNERSHIP WITH GLOJAS !
We are proud to announce our partnership with Glojas, this milestone took place on 5th January 2021. The signing ceremony took place in Beverly Wilshire Medical Centre was signed by Mr Howard Ng, CEO of Beverly Wilshire Group and Dato Dr. JasG, CEO and Founder of Glojas.
The new partnership aims to achieve greater heights of world class treatment for Hair Restoration. Dato Dr. JasG brings over 25 years of experience and will be using a patented SMART ™️ FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) as a treatment that helps solve your hair loss concerns at Beverly Wilshire Medical Centre, KL.
Exclusive Promotion for Alliance Cardholder
CAMPAIGN PERIOD : 1 JAN – 28 FEB 2021
The Beverly Premium Beauty Program is a 6months program that offers 6 different treatments: Platelet-Rich-Plasma, Pigmentation or Scar Removal Laser, BW Signature Facial, Dental Scaling & Polishing, Reflexology and Chiro or Physio treatment. Every month as an Alliance cardholder you are entitled to the 6 treatments for RM699/month
- 1 x Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) – also known as Vampire Facial. This treatment involves drawing blood from the arm and being put into a centrifuge to separate the platelets. The platelets are then injected into the skin via micro-needling. The platelets have growth factors and it will reduce scars, improve skin tone, colour and overall texture while stimulating skin cell growth. Platelet-Rich-Plasma is suitable for scalp as it stimulates hair growth.
- 1 x Pigmentation Removal Laser or Scar Removal Laser – choice of 2 lasers treatments. Pigmentation removal laser will treat discolouration and dark spots while the scar removal laser will focus on removing scars. Lasers can improve the appearance of sun damage, wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, acne scarring, melasma, and other skin-related concerns and conditions.
- 1 x Beverly Wilshire Signature Facial – Beverly Wilshire Signature Facial includes microdermabrasion which is a minimal invasive procedure that’s used to renew overall skin tone and texture.
- 1 x Dental Scaling & Polishing – Beverly Wilshire also provides a range of dental specialist services. Clients will enjoy scaling and polishing. However, scaling and polishing is subjected to minimum of three (3) months gap between redemption in accordance with best clinical practice for client safety and best clinical outcome.
- 1 x Reflexology Treatment – Reflexology is more than just a foot massage. Reflexology uses a targeted, pressure-point massage to restore the flow of energy throughout the body. The treatment usually focuses on the feet, but it can also include the hands and ears.
- 1 x Chiropractic / Physiotherapy Session – The treatment concept of chiropractic is to re-establish normal spinal mobility, which in turn alleviates the irritation to the spinal nerve and/or re-establishes altered reflexes. The most common problems which people seek chiropractic adjustments are lower back pain, neck pain and headaches.
Terms and conditions:
- Validity period: 6 Months from date of first PBP procedure redemption or by 31/12/2021, whichever s earlier.
- Types of machines and products used for PBP procedures are at the discretion of the medical center.
- PBP V2.0 procedures are redeemable across all Beverly Group outlets and branches (BWKL, BWJB, BW3D, BBSB, BWAD, NBSB, BISB).
- PBP V2.0 is non-refundable & non-transferable under any circumstances.
Platelet Rich Plasma, Scar Removal Laser, Pigmentation Removal Laser and Facial Procedures must have a minimum thirty (30) days gap between redemptions in accordance with best clinical practice for client safety and best clinical outcome.
- Dental treatment must have a minimum of three (3) months gap between redemption in accordance with best clinical practice for client safety and best clinical outcome.
- Bookings for PBP procedure redemption must be made at least one (1) week in advance, subject to availability.
- Doctor’s consultation prior to the first PBP procedure redemption is compulsory.
- Not applicable to be combined with any other promotions, offers, discounts or vouchers.
- Other terms and conditions may apply, at the discretion of management.