1. Website Availability
- Beverly Wilshire Medical Centre may suspend the Website for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to repairs, planned maintenance or upgrades, and shall not be liable to you for any such suspension.
Beverly Wilshire Medical Centre reserves the right to make any changes to the Website or to discontinue any aspect or feature of the Website without notice.
- In the event that Beverly Wilshire Medical Centre, in its sole discretion, considers that you are making any illegal and/or unauthorised use of the Website, and/or your use of the Website is in breach of these Terms, Beverly Wilshire Medical Centre reserves the right to take any action that it deems necessary, including terminating without notice your use of the Website and, in the case of illegal use, instigating legal proceedings.
2. Your Status / Links To Other Websites
By placing an order to purchase products (Order) through the Website, you warrant that:
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
- You are at least 18 years old.
3. Credit Card Payment
In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. We will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to “prove otherwise” shall be exclusively on the user.
The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this Website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the Website Owner. Nothing contained on this Website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the Website Owner.
5. External Links
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the Website Owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk. When visiting external links you must refer to that external Websites terms and conditions of use. No hypertext links shall be created from any Website controlled by you or otherwise to this Website without the express prior written permission of the Website Owner. Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like to link to this Website or would like to request a link to your Website.
6. Specific Use
You further agree not to use the Website to send or post any message or material that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, indecent, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, sexually orientated, racially offensive, profane, pornographic or violates any applicable law and you hereby indemnify us against any loss, liability, damage or expense of whatever nature which us or any third party may suffer which is caused by or attributable to, whether directly or indirectly, your use of the Website to send or post any such message or material.
7. Disclaimer Of Liability
- The Website Owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the Website Owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
- Beverly Wilshire Medical Centre strives to ensure that the Content and the Website are accurate and reliable. However, Beverly Wilshire Medical Centre does not warrant or guarantee as to the accuracy reliability of the Content and the Website including but not limited to information and material due to the occurrences of any inaccuracies or performance, completeness, suitability, timelines or errors. Any reliance on the Content and/or Website including use of any information and material at the Website shall be at your own risk. Beverly Wilshire Medical Centre makes no representations or warranties of any kind regarding the Website and the Content. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information, material available through the website meet your specific requirements.
- Everything on the website is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED). BEVERLY WILSHIRE MEDICAL CENTRE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS OF PROFITS, INJURIES, SAVINGS/GOODWILL RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE INFORMATION PROVIDED FROM THE WEBSITE.
8. Website Users
The Website Owner does not make any warranty or representation that information on the website is appropriate for use in any jurisdiction (other than Malaysia). By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the Website Owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
9. No Commercial Use
All contents of www.beverlywilshiremedical.com are protected by copyright and owned by Beverly Wilshire Medical Centre Sdn Bhd. This Website is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any content, software, products, or services contained within this site. You may not use this site, or any of its content, to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own site.
- Entire Agreement – These website terms and conditions constitute the sole record of the agreement between you and the Website Owner in relation to your use of the website. Neither you nor the Website Owner shall be bound by any express tacit or implied representation, warranty, promise or the like not recorded herein. Unless otherwise specifically stated these website terms and conditions supersede and replace all prior commitments, undertakings or representations, whether written or oral, between you and the Website Owner in respect of your use of the website.
- Alteration – The Website Owner may at any time modify any relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices. You acknowledge that by visiting the website from time to time, you shall become bound to the current version of the relevant terms and conditions (the “current version”) and, unless stated in the current version, all previous versions shall be superseded by the current version. You shall be responsible for reviewing the then current version each time you visit the website.
- Conflict – Where any conflict or contradiction appears between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
- Cession – The Website Owner shall be entitled to cede, assign and delegate all or any of its rights and obligations in terms of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices to any third party.
- Severability – All provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices are, notwithstanding the manner in which they have been grouped together or linked grammatically, severable from each other. Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to voidness, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as pro non scripto and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
- Applicable – Any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia in respect of any disputes arising in connection with the website, or any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices or any matter related to or in connection therewith.
- Comments or Questions – If you have any questions, comments or concerns arising from the website or any other relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.