Dark Circles & Eye Bags
Spoons in the freezer? Cucumber slices? Who has that kind of patience when you’re rushing around the house, trying to get out the door on time?
1. Extreme fatigue and sleep deprivation.
2. Diet – Eating too much salt will cause dehydration, making the skin around your eyes to look dull and sunken.
3. Genetic inheritance.
4. Aging – Losing fat and collagen will cause the skin around the eye area to become thinner, as such, blood vessels underneath the eyes will be more visible.
5. Sinus – If you suffer from sinus, congestion can cause dark circles and eye bags despite sleeping 6-8 hours each night.
6. Allergies – Allergic reactions and dry eyes can trigger dark circles.