Easy to make, inexpensive and natural Aunt Sadie potion – sound tempting?
For skin problem, there are people who use home remedies, and there exist run straight to the doctor faction.
Historically, spices and herbs were used for medicinal purposes, hence the “natural remedies” that are either strongly recommended by friends or swore by celebrities. However, bear in mind that most home remedies require some trial and error, and not everything works for everyone the same way.
Common Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Large Pores
- Apple cider vinegar – Natural astringent and skin toner.
- Egg whites – It is said that Cleopatra applied egg whites to tighten pores and make her skin glow with youthful radiance.
- Sugar or salt scrub – Natural exfoliating agent.
- Baking soda – Baking soda paste is believed to be able to remove excess oil, dirt and debris from your skin.
Doctors’ Remedies When All Else Fails
- Microdermabrasion – Uses tiny crystals to exfoliate the skin’s surface, no chemicals involved.
- Chemical peel – As the name implies, it peels the skin.
- Mesotherapy – Injection treatment to reduce sebum production, therefore reducing pore size.
- Lasers – Laser skin resurfacing is a proven solution for variety of skin problems.
Like most things in life, it is all about the balance. If a home remedy does not work or worsens your symptoms, stop it, and visit your doctor or a dermatologist.