The term “Beverly Wilshire” or “us” refers to BWMC as the owner of this website. The term “you” or “your” refers to the user or viewer of Beverly Wilshire’s website.
1. Why Beverly Wilshire collect your personal information
(A) Your personal information is collected for the following purposes:
- for patient registration with Beverly Wilshire;
- to send you invites to Beverly Wilshire’s events, promotional materials, advertisements for marketing purposes via email or short message service (SMS);
- for administrative purposes;
- for assessment and analysis of the market, Beverly Wilshire’s customers and/or potential customers in relation to Beverly Wilshire’s treatments, products and services;
- to monitor, review and improve Beverly Wilshire’s services;
- to be used for internal record keeping;
(B) For this purpose we collect personal information which includes but not limited to the following:-
- name, job title and company name;
- contact information including address, email address and phone number;
- details of your visits to Beverly Wilshire’s centre and/or clinic and/or website;
- demographic information;
- gender, age and date of birth; and
- such other relevant information to enable Beverly Wilshire to provide you with Beverly Wilshire’s treatments, products and services.
2. How Beverly Wilshire collects your personal information
Beverly Wilshire collects this information when you visit Beverly Wilshire’s centre or clinic, when you register or when you telephone or email Beverly Wilshire or correspond with Beverly Wilshire.
By providing your personal information to Beverly Wilshire, you have agreed to give your consent to the processing of your personal information by Beverly Wilshire for the stated lawful purposes when your personal information was collected. Beverly Wilshire shall not process your personal information unless you have given consent to the processing of your personal information. “Processing” means collecting, recording, holding or storing your personal information or carrying out any operation or set of operations on your personal information.
3. Direct Marketing
Beverly Wilshire may use your personal information for marketing purposes, in particular to present you with advertisements, marketing and/or promotional materials informing about our treatments, products and services and/or conduct free prize draws and prize competitions and such other information in relation to our treatments, products and services which we believe may be of interest to you.
Beverly Wilshire will send you advertisements, marketing and/or promotional materials or information in relation to our treatments, products and services, if you have elected to receive such information when you register with Beverly Wilshire.
If at any time you wish to stop receiving these advertisements, marketing and/or promotional materials, you can do so by using the unsubscribe information on every such mailing, by updating your user profile or account data or by contacting Beverly Wilshire (see below for details on how to contact Beverly Wilshire).
4. Sharing of your personal information
Beverly Wilshire do not sell, rent, or lease Beverly Wilshire’s patient information to third parties. Beverly Wilshire may however share and/or disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- for purposes of providing information to your treating healthcare professional;
- where Beverly Wilshire is required to do so by law, regulation, or any binding judgment, order, or requirement of any court or other competent authority;
- where you have consented to such disclosure.
Beverly Wilshire is committed and will use Beverly Wilshire’s best endeavor to ensure that your personal information is kept and stored securely.
On that premise, Beverly Wilshire has adopted the following measures:
• using encryption, where appropriate;
• using password protection, where appropriate; and
6. Links to external content resources
7. Web tracking (cookies and web beacons)
Cookies help Beverly Wilshire to understand which sections of Beverly Wilshire’s websites are frequently visited. With this information Beverly Wilshire is able to adapt Beverly Wilshire’s treatments, products and services and/or website to suit your demands and to provide you with a more customized and personalized user experience. For example, cookies allow Beverly Wilshire to ensure that the information displayed on your next visit will match your user preferences.
You may configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is sent. Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. For example, on Microsoft Internet Explorer you can disable or delete cookies by selecting “Tools/Internet Options”.
Please note that Beverly Wilshire’s websites are designed to work with cookies and disabling cookies may affect your usage of Beverly Wilshire’s websites and may prevent you from taking full advantage of Beverly Wilshire’s services at Beverly Wilshire’s websites. Beverly Wilshire do not exchange cookies with any third party websites or external data suppliers, except with third parties working with Beverly Wilshire to provide Beverly Wilshire’s services to you.
8. Retention of your personal information
All your personal information collected by Beverly Wilshire will be retained with Beverly Wilshire and Beverly Wilshire shall not keep your personal information longer than is necessary for the fulfilment of the lawful purposes to which it was obtained for.
9. Access to your personal information
You may request for a copy of your personal information which you have provided to Beverly Wilshire by submitting your request in writing specifying the personal information you wish to access including any discount or reference numbers where applicable to Beverly Wilshire in which a fee will be charged to you (if necessary) and you will need to provide a copy of the following documents with your written request to enable Beverly Wilshire to verify your identity:
a. NRIC; and/or
b. driving licence.
10. Accuracy and correction of your personal information
Beverly Wilshire takes all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information provided to Beverly Wilshire is accurate and relevant only to the lawful purposes to which it was obtained for and is kept in the manner whereby the accuracy and completeness of your personal information is not affected and your personal information is up-to-date.
If any of your information is incorrect or incomplete, the correction will be done without any charges and you may submit your request in writing specifying the incorrect information and the correct information for us to replace it with. Please include the following in your written request which can be used to identify you such as:
b. NRIC; and
c. home address.
12. Choice to your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information by clicking the link in Beverly Wilshire’s Electronic Direct Mail (“EDM”) to unsubscribe the service upon receiving the EDM from Beverly Wilshire or you may contact Beverly Wilshire directly.