(AGE 0 – 2 YEARS)
Dtect Infant is highly recommended for all babies. This test is especially relevant to your baby if your family has a history of inherited genetic illnesses. This test also includes a number of markers that have been associated with immune diseases, susceptibility to infectious diseases and speech development.
COMMON RISK FACTORS FOR TYPE 2 DIABETES:
- Abnormal QT Interval
- Allergic or Early Onset Asthma
- Coeliac Disease
- Crohn’s Disease
- Early or Late Teething
- Early Speech Impairment
- Infantile Hypertrophic Pyloric Stenosis
- Invasive Pneumococcal Disease
- Kawasaki’s Disease
- Meningococcal Disease
- Pathological Myopia (profound loss of vision)
DTECT INFANT COULD HELP YOU, IF YOU:
- have a family history of genetic diseases such as Coeliac disease, Crohn’s disease and asthma, and would like to know how these illnesses influence your baby’s risk factors;
- want to be more proactive in managing your baby’s health and development
- by undergoing genetic testing to learn if they are also at increased genetic risk.
- by having earlier and more frequent screening, which can prevent colorectal cancer, if the person is at increased genetic risk.