Payment & Forms
Once you have obtained the medical feedback from our surgeon and have decided to book your surgery holiday, a 30 % deposit is required to be paid directly to Beverly Wilshire Medical Centre.
Pre Payment of a 30 % can be done in these forms :
- Telegraphic Bank Transfer – A method to move money electronically.
- OZ Forex / NZ Forex – 24 hours seven days a week access online whereby Australian clients can make telegraphic transfers in Malaysian Ringgits through Ozforex or a local bank and New Zealand clients can go to NZforex or a local bank. Most clients find that the transfer rates with Forex are more economical. There are no transfer fees in most countries.
Your balance payment is only paid after consultation with your surgeon and this can be paid via Credit Card or Cash (in Malaysian Ringgit Currency) only.
Bank transfers for patients can be made to the bank account details below :
- Bank Name : CIMB Bank Berhad
- Account Name : Beverly Wilshire Medical Centre Sdn Bhd
- Account No : 8000818640
- Swift Code: CIBBMYKL
- Address: CIMB Bank Menara Binjai, Ground Floor, Menara Binjai, No. 2, Jalan Binjai, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan.
Please email your payment receipt two (2) weeks before your scheduled surgery date to : email@example.com
Post Complication Insurance Aid
- Global Protective Solutions is a specialized insurance solution and specialty programs for medical tourists and the medical tourism industry on a global basis.
- One of our leading solutions available is a specialty travel program which provides benefits for participating medical tourists/travelers from almost any country for accidents and medical complications.